Monday, June 8, 2020

Lost in Labyrinth- Podcast S1E1

Hi

I surely missed this space! With so much happened over this time- starting a family, change of cities, countries and what not. But that is not why I am here for. I am here to use this space more religiously. Being worldly wise, atleast in my eyes, I have started a podcast with the same handle. 
Somehow this title resonates with me the most! I shall be publishing the content for podcast here for people who love reading more than listening. So without much ado, here' s presenting the intro to my podcast- Lost in Labyrinth.

Paulo Coelho said, " One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do things you've always wanted to do!" and as I speak I am still wondering what took me so long to get started? I have always enjoyed speaking tad more than listening, to be honest.
A carefree wanderer, an adventurist & experimentalist. Being hopelessly optimistic ;New and Transient excites me- infact that to me is beautiful! I am a 35 year young, Indian woman who values relationship more than anything. I am a mother of two, a wife and is blessed to belong to a close knit family both on my and my partners side. Having a big joint family is integral to the very fabric of India. 
Presently based out of London, it is this I miss the most. And it led me thinking- how can I ensure my kids who are growing up in changing geographies so very often, have that broad bandwidth of values that I had, being raised in India.
Lost in Labyrinth talks about the evangelizing journey of womanhood, parenting, life and influences. While striving to get the balance right, I'd like to share my success and more celebrated unsuccess stories. Together on this steep learning curve you will be a part of the relatable stories, experiences and the unceremonious everyday battles- finding a way to get it right!
This weekly podcast contains the exuberant cheerfulness, flippancy, the joy in life and, above all, the ability to appreciate the lighter side of things. 

No comments: